APOD Firearms

whats the craziest thing you've done to your SO?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    it was her first time in vegas and her first time to hang out with my whole disfunctional family.

im a big morning person and an even bigger eater, our hotel had free breakfast and there was only 30 or so minutes left...

my wife wouldnt wake up, kept getting grouchy and attitude.. so i decided to sit on her face with my big ass and let out a really loud fart.

she got up. lol
    Venture Surplus ad

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    got her good

My wife and I NEVER, EVER, buy lottery tickets so imagine my surprise when on a night out she came back from a trip to the store with a lotto ticket for that nights drawing. Turns out it was some 100million prize and she was a little tipsy and purchased a ticket.

The next morning while she was sleeping in I went to my computer to check if i needed to pack for the Bahamas before she woke. We did'nt but I had an idea. I donwloaded the page announcing the winning ticket to my PC and changed my local host file so that page would display locally on our home computer. I adjusted the numbers on the page to give her a good bit of excitement and went about my morning.

She woke up a couple hours later and while drinking her coffee saw the ticket laying on the counter. I mentioned something about the news saying the winner was in Houston and off she went to verify.

Minutes later here she comes running into the living room out of breath yelling like a puppy leaving the pound. Her excitement only started to waver when she noticed i was having a hard time breathing from the laughter.

Point of story. When packing for the Bahamas leave regardless. She was pissed but I'm smiling at this very moment thinking back. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    1960/AldineW'field
    You'd better be thankful for that wife of yours. My SO would walk with a limp, bare minimum. :p

My wife and I NEVER, EVER, buy lottery tickets so imagine my surprise when on a night out she came back from a trip to the store with a lotto ticket for that nights drawing. Turns out it was some 100million prize and she was a little tipsy and purchased a ticket.

The next morning while she was sleeping in I went to my computer to check if i needed to pack for the Bahamas before she woke. We did'nt but I had an idea. I donwloaded the page announcing the winning ticket to my PC and changed my local host file so that page would display locally on our home computer. I adjusted the numbers on the page to give her a good bit of excitement and went about my morning.

She woke up a couple hours later and while drinking her coffee saw the ticket laying on the counter. I mentioned something about the news saying the winner was in Houston and off she went to verify.

Minutes later here she comes running into the living room out of breath yelling like a puppy leaving the pound. Her excitement only started to waver when she noticed i was having a hard time breathing from the laughter.

Point of story. When packing for the Bahamas leave regardless. She was pissed but I'm smiling at this very moment thinking back. :D

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Mine has me on a leash.I would really get it if I pulled anything on her.

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    everyone thinks erika (my wife) has me on a leash, but im just the type of guy that passes everything along to her, not that i "ask" for permission, i just make sure all spending is ok with her because i expect the same from her..

but at times, when she comes home with a pair of jeans, and a sweater, with a $80 receipt, i tend to throw things like her iphone. lol.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    but at times, when she comes home with a pair of jeans, and a sweater, with a $80 receipt, i tend to throw things like her iphone. lol.

$80 isn't bad, I dated a girl once that would buy $120 jeans, $80 shirts, and $250+ shoes like she was stockpiling for a nuclear holocaust. Wasn't my money, and she was good looking, so I didn't care.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom