Lynx Defense

What's The Dumbest Thing You Could Say To A Congresswoman Who Lost Her Legs In Battle

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    What's The Dumbest Thing You Could Say To A Congresswoman Who Lost Her Legs In Battle? Um, THIS.

An IRS contractor named Braulio Castillo hurt his foot playing football in military prep school. He never served in the actual military. Then one day, decades later, he used it to get preferred treatment in government contracts. Rep. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), who lost both her legs and still could lose her arm from combat injuries, felt that this might just be a touch inappropriate. It gets amazing around 4:30.
    ARJ Defense ad

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    That's great. I love this video. I work in VA hospitals occasionally. My contact at the VA hospital in Big Spring tried to talk me into going for a VA disability claim. He talked like every veteran should make a claim. I told him that I was healthy and had good medical coverage. This guy was almost offended that I didn't agree with him that I should seek a disability claim for high frequency hearing loss. (I fixed jets in the AF.) The fraud is bad and as said in the video, it ruins coverage for those that really need it.

reddog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Terlingua
    Wow, I got a place for that guy and his "disability", well OK not right yet, let me fire up the backhoe and give me 20 minutes then bring him over...

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Well, it's no wonder, as Ms. Duckworth said, it's is taking so long for the deserving men and woman, my brothers and sisters, to get even the initial contact from the VA for their problems. AZZHOLES like that, Damnit, I'm so pissed right now I cant finish without going into a very cuss word laden tirade.

Utah

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    What's The Dumbest Thing You Could Say To A Congresswoman Who Lost Her Legs I...

Kind of reminds me of John Kerry's Purple Hearts for boo boos.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Unfortunately there is a lot of this in the military. I have no service related disability. Ive been told multiple times how i can get 10-20%. Could i use a few hundred bucks for the rest of my life? Sure. But i also need to sleep at night.

Top Bottom