Texas SOT

What's the worst or best gift you ever got for Christmas?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Since the holiday is upon us I thought about some of my worst gift's.I think the worst gift I recieved was a eye brow grooming set.The best gift was my divorce from my first wife.What's the worst or best gift you have ever gotten for Christmas?
    Lynx Defense

onac255

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    El Paso, TX
    Worst gift...Probably would have to be the sweater that I got from my uncles wife one time. It was the fugliest thing ever!!

Best Gift...That would have to be my NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) and Duckhunt with the gun controler. Good times good times.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Can't remember the worst gift, but best gift was my Audi TT from the girlfriend... I mean, now wife... :-)

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I don't necessarily have anything I would consider a "worst" gift. When I was a kid, my brother and I would individually exchange gifts with a couple of our cousins every Christmas. Year after year, we gave each other the same thing...two boxes of shotgun shells. The only surprise was what size shot your gifter had decided on that year. Looking back, it warms my heart thinking about how much excitement we got out of such simple, repetitive gifts.

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Worst gift would have to be from my step uncle who is gay. He thought it was just too darn funny when I unwrapped a butt plug. Did not help that my grand mother was right there, and had no idea what it was. No joke.

Best gifts would have to be the Ruger 22 Bearcat, and Win model 94 30-30 my grandma gave me ages ago.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Worst gift would have to be from my step uncle who is gay. He thought it was just too darn funny when I unwrapped a butt plug. Did not help that my grand mother was right there, and had no idea what it was. No joke.

Best gifts would have to be the Ruger 22 Bearcat, and Win model 94 30-30 my grandma gave me ages ago.

Holy sh!t! I would have dropped it in his ice tea!

Top Bottom