• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Last time this came up Mitch said “we have control and we won’t be confirming a justice until next year”

This time they are saying “we have control and we will appoint a justice”

That’s not hypocrisy, that’s doing what you are constitutionally empowered to do because citizens voted you in to that office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Not much different that the hypocrisy of the right on this issue. It's merely politics as usual.
    Have you ever seen or heard anyone on “the right” threaten to burn it all down, say “you’re playing with fire”, go to senators houses with antifa and BLM and make threats or try to impeach the president for being the president? These marxist radical leftists are a plague to the USA and need to be dealt with. The constitution is not something that is applied only when people feel like it. Last wishes of a supreme court justice mean jack shit and DO NOT override the constitution.
    Are you a democrat? Maybe I’m reading too far into your posts.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Have you ever seen or heard anyone on “the right” threaten to burn it all down, say “you’re playing with fire”, go to senators houses with antifa and BLM and make threats or try to impeach the president for being the president? These marxist radical leftists are a plague to the USA and need to be dealt with. The constitution is not something that is applied only when people feel like it. Last wishes of a supreme court justice mean jack shit and DO NOT override the constitution.
    Are you a democrat? Maybe I’m reading too far into your posts.
    What has that got to do with the politicians that flip flop on specific issues ?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    No, actually you cannot.

Sure some conservatives do so. But by no means is it near a majority.

With liberals, it is hard to find an exception to this rule.
    Furthermore, my comment on liberals was not limited to liberal politicians, rather liberals in general.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What has that got to do with the politicians that flip flop on specific issues ?

You have never changed your mind about something? Maybe changed your mind when presented with a different viewpoint, or information you hadn't thought about? Maybe changed your mind when pressured by others?

Why do you think politicians are any different?

Sometimes, people, including politicians change their minds for all sorts of reasons.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    You have never changed your mind about something? Maybe changed your mind when presented with a different viewpoint, or information you hadn't thought about? Maybe changed your mind when pressured by others?

Why do you think politicians are any different?

Sometimes, people, including politicians change their minds for all sorts of reasons.
    What has that got to do with my post to MacZC7 about his post that you referenced on your post ?

Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension skills ....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What has that got to do with my post to MacZC7 about his post that you referenced on your post ?

Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension skills ....

Those are very simple questions Gambler. And you reply didn't have much to do with his comments.

I asked some very simple questions, in regards to your post. Care to answer them?

And frankly, I don't really care if you are a Democrat.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Those are very simple questions Gambler. And you reply didn't have much to do with his comments.

I asked some very simple questions, in regards to your post. Care to answer them?

And frankly, I don't really care if you are a Democrat.
    I didn't intend to have anything to do with his comments. They were no where near the topic of the thread.

And no, I don't care to answer your questions.

But thanks for the opportunity.

Top Bottom