Gun Zone Deals

What's up with ATF alert to FFLs about suspicious large caliber rifles?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Because they don't include belts as magazines in commie occupied states.
    California. Arizona, and New Mexico were not mentioned, nor were any other belt calibers. Which is why I'm also wondering about it.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    A .50 is a terrible “thing” to face in anger, and makes a mess of almost everything it touches. (Especially Volvo engine blocks :) )
    So I can understand the concern, as the cartels have the money and dupes to get .50 cal and other anti-materiel rifles, but the logistics are still a limitation for them.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    A .50 is a terrible “thing” to face in anger, and makes a mess of almost everything it touches. (Especially Volvo engine blocks :) )
    So I can understand the concern, as the cartels have the money and dupes to get .50 cal and other anti-materiel rifles, but the logistics are still a limitation for them.

The cartels aren’t buying 50 or belt Feds in Tx. They get those donated to them by the MX military/police who in turn gets them courtesy the US tax payer.

More likely, it has something to do with white supremacy cause that’s the only threat these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I wonder if the Taliban/Al Quaeda (or whoever is in charge over there) have such a surplus of equipment they'd sell to Somali pirates or Mexican cartels? Can you imagine stuff like Abrams tanks secretly being shipped to some drug lord's army? Or entire shipping containers of military small arms? It'd be funny if it weren't kinda scary.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    I wonder if the Taliban/Al Quaeda (or whoever is in charge over there) have such a surplus of equipment they'd sell to Somali pirates or Mexican cartels? Can you imagine stuff like Abrams tanks secretly being shipped to some drug lord's army? Or entire shipping containers of military small arms? It'd be funny if it weren't kinda scary.

A deal like that has probably already been done.

FJB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    I wonder if the Taliban/Al Quaeda (or whoever is in charge over there) have such a surplus of equipment they'd sell to Somali pirates or Mexican cartels?

The C.I.A. has controlled the international narcotics trade since at least the 1960's.

They ship weapons to whomever brings them the highest profits, and play criminal factions against each other like the British did in the 19th century.

In the 60's it was Heroin from Vietnam. In the 70's it was weed from Mexico. In the 80's it was cocaine from Columbia. In the 90's it was Heroin from Afghanistan. In this century they have diversified into Child Trafficking and Fentanyl in Ukraine.

depressed domestic.png

Top Bottom