• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Politely, no it wasn't when it comes to inflation.

M1 Money supply in billions.

View attachment 267665

We printed 2/3 of the entire M1 Supply in 1 quarter this year. The stimulus was NOT just another drop in the bucket. Everything is fine and dandy until REAL money starts hitting the streets. Porking your buddy over at Smith Enterprises doesnt have near the effect on the economy or inflation that dropping a 4.8 trillion dollars to the masses does.

• FY 2020 U.S. Government Spending: $6.5 trillion
    • FY 2020 Deficit: $3.1 trillion
    • Stimulus Spending: $2.6 trillion
    • Stimulus Tax Relief: $900 billion
    • Second Stimulus Spending: $2.2 trillion

When it comes to debt spending yes it was only about 13% of our total debt (unless you count unfunded liabilities then it was about 2%) but it did have a massive effect on the M1 money supply in the economy. Which is why it might cause hyperinflation.

Unemployment is hovering at like 6.1% which is above the number we (as economists) like to see.. We prefer to see 5% or at least between 4 and 6 % as a healthy normal unemployment rate, but it looks to continue be going up (not to consider underemployment or those that have simply left the workforce.)

View attachment 267666

We are in an extremely precarious position right now and if we don't hold our mouths just right we might be fucked for a decade.
    So?

It was ok? to give the banksters $16 TRILLION? So they could loll themselves about in the lap of luxury, voting themselves round after round of HUGE BONUSES? :banghead:

I'm old, I get confused easily......

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    EE27EFAE-59B1-43A1-8C26-6520CA85B813.jpeg

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Maricopa won't release the machines to be tested, appears uClinux was used and only 4k ballots could be tabulated before the machines needed to be rebooted or the count would be wrong. Internet connections and thumb drive ports were open on the machines, connected to the internet so the media cold keep count of the vote. Bad juju. Bout anything and everything you could do to make the vote inaccurate.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I know a lot of people would like to see the cheating and tampering exposed and proven, and in Trump's favor of course. As would I. But even if tampering and election fraud is proven, I seriously doubt it's going to change the results and overturn the election as much as many of us would like to see that happen.

Our greatest hope and wish is that the cheating and fraud are exposed and measures are taken to keep it from happening on such a widespread basis.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I know a lot of people would like to see the cheating and tampering exposed and proven, and in Trump's favor of course. As would I. But even if tampering and election fraud is proven, I seriously doubt it's going to change the results and overturn the election as much as many of us would like to see that happen.

Our greatest hope and wish is that the cheating and fraud are exposed and measures are taken to keep it from happening on such a widespread basis.
    Part of human nature.

Right out the gate.......Cain slew Abel....

Some folk just plain can't help they selves....they choose to do rotten thangs....

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Per written reports, Dominion appears to NOT have followed the above procedures.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

I have a feeling that there will be a lot of volunteer "poll watchers" for the '22 Elections..... and that they're not going to get locked out like the last ones.....

Top Bottom