What's your best gunshow find lately?

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
I went to the local gunshow in Amarillo yesterday not expecting to see anything but over priced stuff. Well, I wasn't disappointed in that aspect.
rolleyes.gif
I walked to a table with a bunch of different mags and seen they had 4 HK P7 PSP mags still new in the wrapper. I asked how much they were, expecting to hear $100+. She told me $50 each. Well, I got all 4.
wink.gif
The really sad part is it that just last week I paid $125 each off GunBroker for a couple P7 PSP mags that were used but they were in great shape.
redface.gif

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
That is a good find. I think the best I had was an AR upper I bought about a year ago. Not top end, M1 sales ER shaw barrel, but it had YHM BUIS front and back, and a float tube for $600~ as I recall. Still have it although I've added some mods.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
The last three I made the only bargain was they didn't charge you to leave!!!!
Man I'll be glad when some sort of normalcy is restored!

bikerbill

Apr 1, 2008
Lago Vista
Best gun show deal was a Kimber UCII NIB for $675. My regular gun shop, which usually can do almost as well as gun show prices, wanted $100 more and the biggest shop in Austin wanted $50 more.

crs2fer4

Jan 3, 2009
Grapevine, TX
The exit.
LMAO We went to the Ft Worth gun show saturday, and picked up a NIB Springfield XD9 for $475 which is about the going retail rate and any store or gun shop. Wasnt for me, went with best friend to pick it out for his first gun. Couldnt believe how much re-loads were going for. What a rip off

TxShooter

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Metro Area
Bought a Interarms Walter PPK/S for $380.00. It was a great deal for me since I am really not fond of the updates Smith and Wesson has made to this timeless classic....

Texas Solo

May 4, 2008
San Antonio
Best thing I found was that I made the right decision not to go.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member