What's your best gunshow find lately?

Discussion in 'General Firearms & Ammo' started by hoytinak, May 24, 2009.

1. hoytinak

hoytinak Active Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    I went to the local gunshow in Amarillo yesterday not expecting to see anything but over priced stuff. Well, I wasn't disappointed in that aspect. [​IMG] I walked to a table with a bunch of different mags and seen they had 4 HK P7 PSP mags still new in the wrapper. I asked how much they were, expecting to hear $100+. She told me $50 each. Well, I got all 4. [​IMG] The really sad part is it that just last week I paid $125 each off GunBroker for a couple P7 PSP mags that were used but they were in great shape. [​IMG]

2. navyguy

navyguy TGT Addict

Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    That is a good find. I think the best I had was an AR upper I bought about a year ago. Not top end, M1 sales ER shaw barrel, but it had YHM BUIS front and back, and a float tube for $600~ as I recall. Still have it although I've added some mods.

3. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    The last three I made the only bargain was they didn't charge you to leave!!!!
    Man I'll be glad when some sort of normalcy is restored!

4. bikerbill

bikerbill Active Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Best gun show deal was a Kimber UCII NIB for $675. My regular gun shop, which usually can do almost as well as gun show prices, wanted $100 more and the biggest shop in Austin wanted $50 more.

5. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Lately.....Ruger 22/45 MKIII mag NIB for $20, five months ago.

6. PopsXD9sc

PopsXD9sc Active Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Free parking at the Tyler, Longview, and Mesquite gun shows. No other bargains were found.

7. What's your best gunshow find recently?

The exit.
    :gotme:

8. crs2fer4

crs2fer4 Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Grapevine, TX
    LMAO We went to the Ft Worth gun show saturday, and picked up a NIB Springfield XD9 for $475 which is about the going retail rate and any store or gun shop. Wasnt for me, went with best friend to pick it out for his first gun. Couldnt believe how much re-loads were going for. What a rip off

9. TxShooter

TxShooter Member

Mar 16, 2008
    Houston Metro Area
    Bought a Interarms Walter PPK/S for $380.00. It was a great deal for me since I am really not fond of the updates Smith and Wesson has made to this timeless classic....

10. Texas Solo

Texas Solo Active Member

May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    Best thing I found was that I made the right decision not to go.