• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • filmtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    San Antonio area
    I grew up with Westerns, in fact that is about all that was on at the movies and TV in my day.

Best all time movie (story, soundtrack, stars, supporting cast, plot,, pick ANY category) Once Upon A Time In the West: Once Upon a Time in the West - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe next would be She Wore A Yellow Ribbon She Wore a Yellow Ribbon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After That is anything by John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Henry Fonda...

Absolutely "Once Upon a Time in the West". Henry Fonda, Jason Robards, Charles Bronson Jack Elam and Claudia Caredenale all brought to the screen by the master director Sergio Leone. IMHO the best by far. In second place just about any of the other Leone films and followed by the Trinity series-especially if you want to laugh. For pure western comedy-Support Your Local Sheriff and Support You Local Gunfighter are classic.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    The Outlaw Jose Wales...ftw..

More recognizable one liners than any other western, imho....

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    "Big Jake", "Lonesome Dove", "Tombstone", "El Dorado", "Quigley Down Under", "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly", and "The Comancheros", are some of my top faves. But there are many, many, more. I love westerns.

I'll be straight up honest with you. I don't think that "Unforgiven" was all that. It's nowhere near the top of my list.

From the desk of a literate squirrel named Leonard.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    All right, Clanton... You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it! You see that? It says "United States Marshal."... Take a good look at him, Ike, because that's how you're gonna end up!... The Cowboys are finished, you understand me?! I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it! So run, you cur... RUN! Tell all the other curs the LAW'S coming! You tell 'em I'M coming... and Hell's coming with me, you hear?! Hell's coming with me!

Sorry, guys, but this right here is Great Western Movie Dialog® hands down.

Top Bottom