• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bfm0072

Apr 23, 2008
    Georgetown
    My Wheel Guns

wheelguns 001.jpg
    Ruger Blackhawk .357mag, Vaquero 45 colt, Single Six 22lr, Tarus 96 22lr, second row- Ruger Bisley 45 colt, Bisley 44mag, Security Six .357mag
    Lynx Defense

treyw

Oct 5, 2009
    Central TX
    I just dropped off my US Firearms for an action job and a fitted set of grips. I know this post is worthless without pics, but as soon as I get it back I'll get some posted.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    some good lookin' GP100's. Not crazy about wheelguns, but may have to get me a Ruger. ;)

The Ruger SP101 is a classic choice... I'm trying to sell mine and you wouldn't believe just how many people asked to look at it just by seeing the Ruger name on the plastic revolver case... Quality is definitely there...

JoeyZ

Feb 23, 2008
    The Ruger SP101 is a classic choice... I'm trying to sell mine and you wouldn't believe just how many people asked to look at it just by seeing the Ruger name on the plastic revolver case... Quality is definitely there...
    How much do you want for it?

tex45acp

Mar 13, 2008
    South Central Texas
    The GP-100 is customized by Gemini Customs, but was already a factory DAO that came from Canada via Century Arms. It was like brand new when I got it and immediately sent it off to have Marc Morganti do his magic. The SP-101, other than the dehorning I did to it and the trigger work, is all factory.

The 4" Redhawk is another story. That one is all my doing, including the machining of the top strap for the new front sight assembly. I cut and recrowned the barrel, I radiused the grip corners and reworked the trigger group to be as smooth as silk. It too is totally dehorned and it's great to shoot. I took my time recrowning the barrel to squeeze the utmost accuracy I could get out of it, and the paitience paid off. It is my pride and joy. A buddy decided that it was so nice that the powers that be at Ruger decided they could not let it go unanswered, so 1 year later that I posted it, they came out with their 4" Redhawk......LOL.

Top Bottom