• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    I think pretty much everyone does keep that in mind, otherwise we'd be trying them for treason. Someone could say they believe stealing is okay, I could argue with them, tell them why it's wrong, and they could be wrong. But I'm not gonna punch them or have them arrested because they say that. The problem is these people that do have influence to actually restrict those rights, if not flat out take them away, saying "it's gonna happen" is where we have problems. Not that they want it, but that they are trying to make it happen. Carney is a noob.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's a calculated attack on our credibility.

The point of his little press release is to make it look like we only support the amendments we like, basically putting their flaws in us.

JoeB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Grapevine
    Not that I believe anything that comes out of that mans mouth but what I see happening is they put that ban that was in place before 2004..

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Ok, I agree with the general remark of protecting the first amendment, but is in extremely poor taste for the prez and Carney to come the defense of PM. When is the last time Obama came to the defense of someone that was ferociously attacked by the left? Uh never, but it happens all of the time.

-people tweeting that NRA members should be shot
    -Bill Maher calling Sarah Palin a c**t
    -letting people claim that Romney (during his Bain Capital days) was responsible for a woman dying of cancer
    -daily disgusting attacks on Christianity by the msm

Why hasn't he told these folks to chill out because the secession petitioners were just exercising their first amendment rights?
    ama-petition-to-take-away-citizenship-from-people-who-signed-union-withdraw-petition-white-house.jpg

Is this part of the anti-bullying campaign? But it only protects those on the left when they start getting pushed around by the same tactics they use against the right

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Do not attempt that argument with anyone on the left. They will immediately start with "oh, the poor white man is getting oppressed by minorities blah blah blah."

Apparently it IS ok to threaten and lie about a group of people so long as they are not black, Hispanic, Cuban, poor, or liberal.

Top Bottom