• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Oh wait..…..that's right. There weren't any.

Worry not Brother.
    Let the immoral heathens pontificate ignorance, spewing their pablum of untruths.
    For they know not what they speak.
    We, the followers of the One True Faith, know The Force is with us.
    Lo, though you may walk through the valley of the polymer frame, fear no plastic, for the Combat Commander is with you.

SING IT, MY BROTHER!!!!!

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Lo, though you may walk through the valley of the polymer frame, fear no plastic, for the Combat Commander is with you.

Since turn about is fair play, I'll remind you of that the next time you punch the center of the target out with my M&P 45. ;)

Texas Heat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2017
    Houston, TX
    No one in my family was into shooting so I'm relatively new to guns compared to you guys. I don't have any hand-me-downs. There are no heirlooms. None of my guns have a soul. They're tools. If I need a different tool for a job, I get one. I don't have redundant tools. If I need a bigger and shinier hammer and have no use for the smaller hammer, I'd get rid of it. I'm not opposed to a couple different toolboxes if everything has a purpose, even if that purpose is "just incase" :) It does help having a family of 4. Sometimes in my head, it makes sense to have 4 of something.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    It does help having a family of 4. Sometimes in my head, it makes sense to have 4 of something.

Well now, having 4 STI Elektra's might be a tad extreme, for example. There ARE benefits to havin' spare guns, though. Some of us MIGHT be accused of goin' a tad overboard on that, but you can't be too careful, IMO. Personally, my goal is to have 100 1911's - wish me luck!

Texas Heat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2017
    Houston, TX
    Well now, having 4 STI Elektra's might be a tad extreme, for example. There ARE benefits to havin' spare guns, though. Some of us MIGHT be accused of goin' a tad overboard on that, but you can't be too careful, IMO. Personally, my goal is to have 100 1911's - wish me luck!
    100 1911s? With that many you might be able to fend off ten people if they come at you one at a time and wait for you to switch to an operational one. :) I keed, I keed. The four of something mostly applies to ARs, shotguns, rifles, pistols, knives, anything in .22...…...nevermind :)

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    100 1911s? With that many you might be able to fend off ten people if they come at you one at a time and wait for you to switch to an operational one. :) I keed, I keed. The four of something mostly applies to ARs, shotguns, rifles, pistols, knives, anything in .22...…...nevermind :)
    choke-yourself.jpg

Attachments

• choke-yourself.jpg
      choke-yourself.jpg
      224.8 KB · Views: 252

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

These are 1911's, not Glocks - so I'm good. Besides - I don't even wanna THINK about how many 1911 mags I've got around here, loaded for various purposes....lol

AR's - 6
    Shotguns - at least 8
    Rifles - hell, I dunno...mebbe 50 or so - they're scattered through 4 different safes.
    Pistols - other than a few 1911's, mebbe 20 or 30
    Knives - not TOO many, likely 30 or so
    .22's - well, crud.....okay - only 6-10, I think.
    An' even a coupla 1700's flintlock pistols
    Oh - an' several percussion cap rifles from the 1800's, includin' two that saw duty in the War of Northern Aggression.

CaptainMorgan9119

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2019
    A good time to sell would be when it is not a collectible and there is no chance that it'll appreciate in value. Then it is also a gun that I simply don't shoot, it serves no purpose, and it is really just taking up space.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom