• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ag1052

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    I want to join the NRA. I hear that they do these events every once in a while at Cabelas, where if you join at the cabelas store you get a cabelas gift card. Anyone know when the NRA will be doing this event again? Thanks.
    Gun Zone Deals

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    I recall the one last year in January. You can go to the Cabela's web site, store finder, and look up a particular stores events.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Any self-respecting gun owner ought to join the NRA without any strings attached.

You can go to

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

If you want a discount at Cabela's, just sign up for their credit card, and you will get $15 off your first purchase.

More than 80 million Americans own guns, but only three million are NRA members.

That means that 77 million gun owners are taking a free ride on the backs of dues paying NRA members.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Any self-respecting gun owner ought to join the NRA without any strings attached.

You can go to

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

If you want a discount at Cabela's, just sign up for their credit card, and you will get $15 off your first purchase.

More than 80 million Americans own guns, but only three million are NRA members.

That means that 77 million gun owners are taking a free ride on the backs of dues paying NRA members.
    I agree.

Top Bottom