Gun Zone Deals

When police abandon a precinct building....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    AMAZING! That is in the Dem controlled 'plantations', is where the Police have CARTE BLANCH to appoint themselves Judge,Jury, and Executioner. When CITIZENS become 'scumbags' we are ALL at risk.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2019
    Irvine, CA
    use of military force against US citizens

But these people hate the United States.... but I understand the implications for sure. If it were anyone else I'd be pissed off, but since its these people.... actually better yet, I say we just abandon Milwaukee, let them have it. Look at how well they've taken care of Detroit.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    First of all, that cop should hang and the precinct should have been heavily defended by small arms fire.

The "protect our own at all costs" attitude need to be gone. Cops should be treated like every other citizen in cases like this. It was murder and should be treated as such.

Burning the precinct isn't going to bring about change. It's only going to widen the gap between the police force and the citizens.

We need to bring back lynch mobs. A group going after one specific target not a city of criminals destroying everything they get their hands on.
    I agree 98%. They may be cops but they are still bound by the same laws.
    I'm conflicted on the "lynch mobs" part, but agree with the rest....
    That's the 2%. If needed, maybe an armed posse to deliver them to jail and give them no choice but lock them up. If for no other reason than to keep the posse from becoming a lunch mob.
    You want to send the proper message? Remove the leadership, as peacefully as possible but as forcefully as necessary.
    That I agree with 100%. But then again, they are the ones responsible for the leadership they have. Elections have consequences.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I’m kind of torn by this.
    On one hand, I’d like to see the ANG fly an A10 down the street and let that 30mm cannon do it’s thing to clear out these thugs burning down and looting other peoples property.
    But on the other hand.. I see the cities it’s being allowed to happen in and the leaders they have and the crap that is normal for those towns.. and I just think they get what they give..and let them pound sand.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I did not support looting. I thought that was a bad look. I do support burning precincts to the ground after the DA said there was no reason to charge the cop. I do support charging the "thin blue line" of cops "just following orders" protecting that murderers house with deadly force.

It might be time for the government and their SS shock troopers to be sent a message that you can't just go around oppressing the citizenry. For me this isn't about a black man's death. It's about the killing of a citizen with no repercussions. The cops have killed 3 times as many whites and about 118% as many Hispanics as blacks in this country over the same time period. We've stayed silent long enough. If a city has to burn to the ground to get some change then so be it.

Add this to the list of reasons you NEED an AR15 and why the second amendment should be protected. Imagine how the police, which is over militarized, would treat us if we weren't armed.
    Seriously, a "bad look". You support burning precincts to the ground.

I think in this case you jail those that broke the law, police, protesters, looters, arsonists, whatever but no way can we condone illegal activity. Society can not exist under mob rule.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

I think in this case you jail those that broke the law, police, protesters, looters, arsonists, whatever but no way can we condone illegal activity. Society can not exist under mob rule.

For the most part I do agree with you. Illegal or criminal activity is just that, and should be prosecuted regardless of whether a person is just a regular guy, or a LE officer who broke the law.

But sometimes, drastic action and mob rule is possibly needed to restore the balance of things and to bring such things to light and let the general public see what is going on , and has been going on.

The protests I support. The looting and rioting, nope, that's just wrong, and can't be justified. They are vandalizing private property of business' that had nothing to with the death of George Floyd.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

I am a Libertarian, you're barking up the wrong tree for me to support any sort of massive centralized body, especially the police forces in this country that continually kill people and get no knock warrant. Issues should be dealt with locally. If cops kill people and the police protect their own from any sort of retribution legal or otherwise they should be dealt with.

Burn the precinct to the ground, show them they aren't invincible. That's a start in my book. Demilitarizing the police is the end goal. Most cops shouldn't have guns. Ask any range officer and they will tell you tons of ND are done by cops.

END INTERNAL AFFAIRS in police departments ALL complaints of abuse should be handled through a CIVILIAN randomly selected group just like juries. Enough of this self regulating bullshit.

It's not illegal to dismantle tyranny, it's encouraged.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I am a Libertarian, you're barking up the wrong tree for me to support any sort of massive centralized body, especially the police forces in this country that continually kill people and get no knock warrant. Issues should be dealt with locally. If cops kill people and the police protect their own from any sort of retribution legal or otherwise they should be dealt with.

Burn the precinct to the ground, show them they aren't invincible. That's a start in my book. Demilitarizing the police is the end goal. Most cops shouldn't have guns. Ask any range officer and they will tell you tons of ND are done by cops.

END INTERNAL AFFAIRS in police departments ALL complaints of abuse should be handled through a CIVILIAN randomly selected group just like juries. Enough of this self regulating bullshit.

It's not illegal to dismantle tyranny, it's encouraged.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

All I can say is you join the ranks of the self-employed. Start up a business and it's doing real well and providing you a nest egg. AND then a bunch of looters burn it to the ground and nobody does anything.

Then your attitude might change. The only thing keeping that from happening in your town is the thin blue line you so despise.

I'm not defending what the ex-officer did, he was totally wrong and will pay dearly for it. BUT how about not throwing the other 99.9% which are trying to do right under the bus.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    All I can say is you join the ranks of the self-employed. Start up a business and it's doing real well and providing you a nest egg. AND then a bunch of looters burn it to the ground and nobody does anything.

Then your attitude might change. The only thing keeping that from happening in your town is the thin blue line you so despise.

I'm not defending what the ex-officer did, he was totally wrong and will pay dearly for it. BUT how about not throwing the other 99.9% which are trying to do right under the bus.

I literally said I am against looting, do you read my posts or just quote and respond?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

“Laughs uproariously in Rooftop Korean”;
    016D77D5-C594-41EE-9593-1FC6DC2BDDDC.jpeg

Attachments

• 016D77D5-C594-41EE-9593-1FC6DC2BDDDC.jpeg
      016D77D5-C594-41EE-9593-1FC6DC2BDDDC.jpeg
      39.8 KB · Views: 543

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I don't understand why deadly force is not used to stop rioters & criminals. If I didn't pay my taxes & refused to comply deadly force would be used on me. If I want to burn down a police station or rob a Target it's OK though?

Top Bottom