Gun Zone Deals

When Texas goes Permitless Constitutional carry....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgrillchef

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2018
    Lewisville
    When Texas finally goes Permit-less Constitutional Carry.... Will any of you with LTC’s NOT renew your LTC when it comes up for renewal?

Or will you keep renewing because you travel to states with reciprocity and aren’t constitutional carry states yet?

if I ever finally get mine (Hopefully in the next week or so) I will keep it cause it will make purchasing new guns faster and easier, as well as I Travel a lot to other states that are not constitutional carry states and they recognize Texas LTC.

Reactions: JCC

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I kept my AZ permit even after we no longer need them. It's what I still use here in texas. Up until recently it was cheaper than getting a texas one and was and still is less of a hassle.

I didnt need one in AZ till I quit working but I got one anyways cause I kept getting denied on background checks. Having to get finger printed in uniform every time I bought a gun was embarrassing. I was in uniform cause you had to get finger printed where your identity could be verified and since I was there anyways.

I still got denied about 50 percent of the time till having the permit meant no background check. I havnt been denied in years but I was delayed a couple times.

Long way around the barn but yes I would keep the permit if I ever get a TX one. Probably keep both.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I can't see it being worth not renewing at pennies per day just to skip NCIS and a possible delay as alot are seeing now.

Not that it will do me any good when I see family in Cali lol.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom