• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I don't need to watch a snuff video to know it is dangerous down there. I'll pass.
    I haven't been in Mexico in 30 years and don't plan on going. I really would like to hike Copper Canyon but I'll pass.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Horrible. What's the story here? It's just a tweet in Spanish which unfortunately I don't speak. Is the allegation that this guy wouldn't hand over his ranch so they executed him? Not that it would make it any better but was he connected with the cartels in some way?

Hard to imagine living in a world like that. Such a shame - Mexico is such a beautiful country. My daughter wanted us to go on vacation in Cancun last summer but I would not risk it.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Down in Fredericksburg. My father in law just passed away. His care taker, Mexican born and naturalized, goes down to. Mexico for health care and to see family. She has some stories tell. She was visiting with a nurse she knew and he was telling her about a mutual friend who had his truck stolen at gun point.

They have also run into the cartel at a restaurant. They were getting food and had gun men stationed outside.

She won’t let her kids speak English while down there. Afraid they will be kidnapped. They drive a junky car to go down there but are still afraid because they have Texas plates.

Must be bad when natives don’t want to go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom