Join TexasGunTalk

When You Discover That Your Friends Are Criminals

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by gdr_11, Mar 15, 2019.

1. benenglish

benenglish Lifetime Supporter Staff Member Lifetime Member Admin

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm glad that's behind you. My sister divorced her husband due to what looked, at first, like simple infidelity. It took a little while into discovery to realize he was a full-blown bigamist with a second wife in a lake house.

Among the three of them, sis was the only source of income. Her husband was skimming enough from her business to pay for a whole second household and wife.

2. Sam7sf

Sam7sf Well-Known

87FB49DF-D369-483B-A211-83479CD14F79.gif

FireInTheWire likes this.
  3. gshayd

gshayd Ugliest house on the block.

Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Yes, the State of Texas has that I was shocked. There was one guy who had underage sex but married the same girl and they had kids that lived close by according to my wife who has lived here all her life. But there were red dots that made me nervous that were in the area close by.

You never really know anybody. When we were getting ready to deploy we had one officer that was honest about his feelings on it. I wasn't happy about it but I raised my hand and took an oath. However, there were some that surprised me when we got overseas. The real personalities came out. The LT that wasn't happy about it was one of the quietest and hard workers. People that had dogged him out you had to watch out for. I thought a stand-up NCO was good to go. We almost came to blows over his behavior and actions. I was shocked.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Sam7sf likes this.
  4. gshayd

Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    I don't understand having another woman thing. The constant yapping x 2 would make me run away.

Dawico, Southpaw, toddnjoyce and 3 others like this.
  5. Sam7sf

Sam7sf Well-Known

Yuuuup.

toddnjoyce likes this.
  6. gshayd

Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    In fact if this wife of 40+ years passes away I plan to buy a bullhorn so when the ladies bring dishes over I can put it on loud and say put the food down and back away from the door and leave.

SQLGeek, toddnjoyce and FireInTheWire like this.
  7. FireInTheWire

FireInTheWire Hold me beer and watch this TGT Supporter

Jan 22, 2018
    Big Country
    upload_2019-3-18_8-23-1.jpeg

8. deemus

deemus my mama says I'm special

Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I know a lady who had a similar experience. She got a letter from the IRS for not paying taxes on an IRA distribution. She called them and checked prior tax returns.

Long story short, her hubby had setup his gay lover in an apartment and was paying for it all, including a new car. It came out and they were divorced. She was devastated and felt betrayed. She made him explain it to their kids.

Glad you got out of that mess.

Sam7sf likes this.
  9. MTA89

MTA89 Lives in a van down by the river TGT Supporter

Mar 10, 2017
    Almost Oklahoma
    Damn

deemus and Sam7sf like this.
  10. Sam7sf

Sam7sf Well-Known

I don’t get the homo thing. I have no doubt that a lot of these guys have great looking wives, too.