• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I can’t even imagine how hard the last 8 months have been.

Got my electricity turned off one morning. SOB..... Didn't get paid for a couple months, so they cut it off. I'm learning. I have a list of my own now. lol

Just stuff I honestly have not thought of because I never had to deal with it.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Got my electricity turned off one morning. SOB..... Didn't get paid for a couple months, so they cut it off. I'm learning. I have a list of my own now. lol

I would be in the exact same shape if something happened to my wife, God forbid. I make the money, and she takes care of paying the bills.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    It is until your card gets skimmed & you have to update all of your accounts.

Don't use your card, use your banking software to send them a check. I have been doing my bills this way for years. Even easier if you can get them to do electronic billing too. If so you can set it up for autopay with conditions.

Tab1032

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2018
    Dallas
    Mine buys expensive purses but gets pissed off at me when I buy a sub $600 gun. Her purse cost more than double! Women...

good thing is, when I get a new gun, she never knows because in her eyes they all look the same

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    My wife is one that would rather have only what we need. Not much wrong with that, really. The main problem we had with one somewhat large gun purchase was we did not talk about it first. It was probably a bit of an impulse purchase on my part. It was one I had been researching and happened to find locally. Lesson learned and we will try it her way next time. ha

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    If I wanted something that was more expensive than the monthly income could absorb, I took on extra work, as in overtime, side jobs, or would liquidate things I didn't use or want anymore.

Been doing that since I was fifteen years old.

I do this in advance and have the money set aside in a separate "fun" account. I flip a car or buy and sell things to make "fun" money. It has worked for me for years and years.

Top Bottom