• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I stopped by a few places here in Austin, no one carried it. Anyone know if any place has any? (or if you have some and want to sell, let me know!)

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I know that ammodepot.com sells the die sets if you are into reloading.I will ask around to see if anyone has any in stock.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Appreciate it, wish i had time for reloading right now... and the equipment :) I ordered some ammo online, at ammotogo but they're website stated that they're having a shipping backlog due to high volumes of sale. I'd rather not wait 3 weeks to go shoot, so I'm looking for some locally.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Thanks for the help, found out that Tex-Guns carries it. Finally shot my Mas 36 today, and pleasantly surprised at the grouping! BTW stay any French rifle owners.. stay away from that Arabic stamped stuff (Algerian maybe?), our of 9 shots; 4 fired regularly, 2 had half second hang-fires, and three didn't fire at all.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Thanks SphinxShooter, appreciate the help, ordered from their last week, but they have such a huge shipping backlog that I was looking for something local.

Top Bottom