Venture Surplus ad

Where does your city rank for being prepared for a zombie apocalypse?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    I am next door to Frisco, TX which is ranked the best according to this Dallas Morning News article. But so are several million other potential zombie cases.

More relevant is how prepared are you/family for disaster; man-made or by nature. As we found out in Feb losing the power for 4-5 days even if on for a few hours daily brings hardships.
    DK Firearms

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Austin may be the worst in Texas, the Zombies wander about oblivious to reality and blindly follow Zombie leaders.. they are so similar to the majority of Austinites that target discrimination is difficult (note: only applicable to those who care about target discrimination in that environment)

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I hear there is one neighbor who wears a mask, but I ain’t met him. I think he has been to his place twice! Everyone else seems to not be of the zombie believing type!

Huntsman52

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    San Antonio
    Just move out a little bit to Universal City. Flags everywhere! It's like San Antonio USED to be.
    So that is what I did when I moved out here, but far north side close to Bulverde. I commute every day from the north side to the south side, a lot of time to listen to talk radio and read the new bill board signs posted up and down 281. Surround SA it rather conservative and most likely can fend for themselves, sans stone oak area...

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I hear there is one neighbor who wears a mask, but I ain’t met him. I think he has been to his place twice! Everyone else seems to not be of the zombie believing type!
    If there are any zombies around my little town they are very, very, quiet... people talk politics, but I've never heard any talk leftist!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I am next door to Frisco, TX which is ranked the best according to this Dallas Morning News article. But so are several million other potential zombie cases.

More relevant is how prepared are you/family for disaster; man-made or by nature. As we found out in Feb losing the power for 4-5 days even if on for a few hours daily brings hardships.
    Losing power brings inconveniences not hardships, at least for most folks. If you need electrical power for medical reasons, that could be another story but if you need it for daily living like AC, a stove, a fridge, lighting - it's all just inconvenient - that is at least if you are prepared somewhat IMO.

As for your link, it does not work for me - says I must sign in or sign up. Anyway, I am ready for zombies, have been ready for decades. I have all the fixings of at least three or four kinds of rum and necessary mixers. Zombies are delicious and potent and fun to put down (the hatch so to speak). Here is one of the many available recipes: https://www.esquire.com/food-drink/drinks/recipes/a3763/zombie-drink-recipe/ drink enough of those and you will think you are smack dab in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.

Now if you mean those other kinds of zombies:

I have been preparing for them to try to start an apocalypse for years.

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    City of Austin has a program for these zombies, yet they refuse and stay under the freeways in their carts and tents.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Haa. Guns, bikes, stores, PUBLIC HEALTH, off-grid and military bases are the score card. Frisco is 22, DFW, Houston, S.A. Austin > 165. Study done by a landscaping company. When the Purple People Eater comes, only guns work.

Top Bottom