• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Looking for Dillon 550B and other supplies - the three Ps, I need a scale, and of course dies and stuff for the Dillon.

Where can a guy get the best deal, or is there really any "give" on the prices of this stuff? The press seems to be the same price no matter where I look...

I can't wait to start loading!

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    I know of a forum where they do a lot of dillon deals if your interested. But ...you might have to become a member and follow selling and swapping rules. You can PM me for more info or Email me.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Used is the only way to find a better deal generally. Their equipment will last forever and is guaranteed if it doesn't, so even new it is a great deal.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Looking for Dillon 550B and other supplies - the three Ps, I need a scale, and of course dies and stuff for the Dillon.

Where can a guy get the best deal, or is there really any "give" on the prices of this stuff? The press seems to be the same price no matter where I look...

I can't wait to start loading!

Good luck ! From everything I have seen, you have to be "Johnny on the spot", as deals go quickly. Usually not great deals on the presses themselves, but as a package deal, you can usually get someones complete setup, for a good price.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I recommend Graf & Sons - The Reloading Authority . They have good prices and pay the shipping. The only extra charge is $4.00 for handling and insurance.

+1 on Graf & Sons. I've been dealing with them for 10 yrs. and their service is great, prices are competitive, and their website is really easy to navigate. If you spend the $30 for a Curio & Relic FFL you get the dealer discount at Grafs. Do the numbers, $30 for 3 yr. license ($10 per year) you will save way more than that in discounts, especially if you are buying big ticket things like loading equipment. The C & R is simple and they (the gubment) respond back within at most 60 days, usually much less. You also can get dealer discounts from other vendors (Midway, etc.).

drjavelina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Central Texas
    +1 on Graf & Sons. I've been dealing with them for 10 yrs. and their service is great, prices are competitive, and their website is really easy to navigate. If you spend the $30 for a Curio & Relic FFL you get the dealer discount at Grafs. Do the numbers, $30 for 3 yr. license ($10 per year) you will save way more than that in discounts, especially if you are buying big ticket things like loading equipment. The C & R is simple and they (the gubment) respond back within at most 60 days, usually much less. You also can get dealer discounts from other vendors (Midway, etc.).

Charlie - Thanks for the info on the C&R license. I will be getting the application submitted for mine.

Top Bottom