• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I did nazi that movie

I was never a fan of Madonna, so I never saw the movie. I knew she played the part of Eva Peron in the movie.

I don't and didn't follow a lot of the politics of Argentina, but wasn't Juan Peron as president part of the downfall of Argentina?

I think I remember under his rule of Argentina, he protected and befriended Nazi's after the war ended and gave them safe refuge in Argentina.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I remember a few cars going into the lake when I was a kid. Probably mostly drunks running off the end of 52nd street into the Kenosha harbor.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    It was around 87. We were driving on someone's property to find a place to make a fire and drink. For some reason the guy in lead was in his prized camaro. All of a sudden his tail lights disappear. We stop and go look. He had driven into a 20' ditch lol. We hung out and drank till someone showed up to drag him out.

Reactions: gll

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Until the depression my grandparents were wealthy. One day Gramps drove his new Stutz Bearcat to work over this certain bridge across the Lagoon. He didn't make the turn and parked it in the lagoon.

Later that day Grandma was going to town. As her car entered the bridge, her Chauffeur asked if that car looked familiar.

Gramps came home that evening with another new Stutz and he was wearing a new suit.

Top Bottom