Where Is The Hunter Biden Story?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
Anyone know?

The msm didn't fear trashing President Trumps offspring with lies, but hunter's true story is too much for them?

And where is Fox and Tucker on this story?

Last edited:

TJjerry

Nov 5, 2019
Magnolia, tx
Maybe I am missing your point here guys but Tucker was the one that broke the Hunter Biden story and had an extensive interview with one of the principal business owners involved because the Bidens' lied about him.
What good will it do for a repeat on FOX which is not likely watched by many Leftists anyway, other than just preaching to the choir.
A survey reported by Rush was that 47% of Democrats did not know abut the Hunter Biden story and upon interview 10% said that "if they had known" they would have changed their vote to Trump.
So mas control of the media was successful at keeping a lid and directing people away from the story.

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Maybe I am missing your point here guys but Tucker was the one that broke the Hunter Biden story and had an extensive interview with one of the principal business owners involved because the Bidens' lied about him.
What good will it do for a repeat on FOX which is not likely watched by many Leftists anyway, other than just preaching to the choir.
A survey reported by Rush was that 47% of Democrats did not know abut the Hunter Biden story and upon interview 10% said that "if they had known" they would have changed their vote to Trump.
So mas control of the media was successful at keeping a lid and directing people away from the story.
Um, I think that was his point.

Vaquero

Dog faced pony soldier
Apr 4, 2011
Out West
Under a ton of kitty litter.

Top Bottom