• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Anyone know?

The msm didn't fear trashing President Trumps offspring with lies, but hunter's true story is too much for them?

And where is Fox and Tucker on this story?
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

TJjerry

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2019
    Magnolia, tx
    Maybe I am missing your point here guys but Tucker was the one that broke the Hunter Biden story and had an extensive interview with one of the principal business owners involved because the Bidens' lied about him.
    What good will it do for a repeat on FOX which is not likely watched by many Leftists anyway, other than just preaching to the choir.
    A survey reported by Rush was that 47% of Democrats did not know abut the Hunter Biden story and upon interview 10% said that "if they had known" they would have changed their vote to Trump.
    So mas control of the media was successful at keeping a lid and directing people away from the story.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Maybe I am missing your point here guys but Tucker was the one that broke the Hunter Biden story and had an extensive interview with one of the principal business owners involved because the Bidens' lied about him.
    What good will it do for a repeat on FOX which is not likely watched by many Leftists anyway, other than just preaching to the choir.
    A survey reported by Rush was that 47% of Democrats did not know abut the Hunter Biden story and upon interview 10% said that "if they had known" they would have changed their vote to Trump.
    So mas control of the media was successful at keeping a lid and directing people away from the story.
    Um, I think that was his point.

Top Bottom