• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Yeah, I know this is Canada but in NYC Hamilton is very popular and white actors need not apply. Watch the tube and although 13 percent of the US population is black 100 percent of the commercials use black actors. Many of the TV game shows now have black hosts. And at the funeral for that guy that was killed in Memphis, Al Sharpton was preaching that if the guy had been white, he would be alive. Biden has appointed a black/lesbian/foreign born spokesperson and a black female supreme court justice. When watching the Spurs game on MLK day one of the black ball players giving a testimony said that if more people were in charge that looked like him, the country would be better off.. I never considered myself a racist but it seems we are heading for the brink. I believe the Democrats are fueling this and fanning the fire at every opportunity...

Gun Zone Deals

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Plays are boring. Maybe they did a stunt just to get someone to actually show up?

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    Yeah, it's only "racist" when other groups do it.

Harvard Prepares to Host All Black Graduation

“…the ceremony is “not about segregation,” said Michael Huggins, president of the Harvard Black Graduate Student Alliance
    "The primary reason we wanted to do this is we really wanted to come together to celebrate Harvard black excellence and brilliance,” said Huggins,

Now imagine anyone who's white wanting to do this lmao

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Yeah, I know this is Canada but in NYC Hamilton is very popular and white actors need not apply. Watch the tube and although 13 percent of the US population is black 100 percent of the commercials use black actors. Many of the TV game shows now have black hosts. And at the funeral for that guy that was killed in Memphis, Al Sharpton was preaching that if the guy had been white, he would be alive. Biden has appointed a black/lesbian/foreign born spokesperson and a black female supreme court justice. When watching the Spurs game on MLK day one of the black ball players giving a testimony said that if more people were in charge that looked like him, the country would be better off.. I never considered myself a racist but it seems we are heading for the brink. I believe the Democrats are fueling this and fanning the fire at every opportunity...

I'm with you, I think most of this stuff started with Obama uniting the country.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I'm not a racist. I've got black friends and don't care about skin color at all.
    That being said, I don't get how they keep talking about equality and removing racial bias, and being color blind and such, but have a "Black History Month" and "Black Lives Matter".
    What about Asians? Pacific Islanders? Russians (maybe not so much now), Native Alaskans, etc... ?
    If I held up a poster downtown that read "White Lives Matter", I'd be in a world of hurt in less than 5 minutes.
    Everyone needs to stop focusing on the differences. Are there people who are prejudiced? Albsolutely, but forcing shit down their throats is just going to make it worse. You can't fix it unfortunately. It will go away in time with attrition.

Top Bottom