• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Anybody have a source for .380? I can not find one single round in SA!
    It is a real let down when you buy your wife the gun of her dreams (LCP) to get on her good side and she can't shoot it. I should have stuck to flowers.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    They had none at the new acadamy sports in Houston (I-10).

They had a decent supply the day they opened (March 13th), but even with a 2 box/brand limit, it was all gone within an hour of the doors opening. I was there for that entire first hour and saw it with my own eyes.

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    What the heck? .380? At one point, I was almost ashamed to admit I had one, now they are the most popular gun on earth?

Jeff B.

I was at Walmart recently looking to see if they had any 380 and another shopper made a comment about me having a 380...

There is nothing wrong with the 380!

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I found some blazer at Nagel's for $22 a box.

I ordered some LE Hydrashok's (50) for 40 + shipping from Ammunition to go and was happy to get it. The best and cheapest would be to get on a backorder on Midway or someplace. It will take a few weeks, but it will get there eventually.

Some Winchester will be in stock the 28th.

I was on a backorder from Graf and Son's, who sells stuff cheaper, but I was on the list for over a month and didn't get a nibble. Finally cancelled.

PS- Blazer is DIRTY AMMO.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    There is nothing wrong with the 380!

I agree, it's the perfect carry caliber for a 12 year old girl.

I kid, I kid!

I'm actually thinking about a .380 one of these days. I had a lot of fun shooting a buddy's Kel-Tec P3AT. Apparently, .380 is so awesome, you don't need sights!

Machspass

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    Wal-Mart is hit or miss. I Bought 10 boxes of 100 rd winchester 2 weeks ago at the WM off 35 at the garden ridge exit. I live in Austin I just happen to be in SA at the time. They had a total of 15 boxes. I had not seen any for several weeks prior to that so I figured I better get it while I can. I haven't seen any .40 at all. Good Luck.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I walked into Bass Pro Shop the other day, they said they got 3 cases of .380 Hornandy Critical defense in and was gone almost before they got it out of the shipping boxes. I was happy enough to get some left in 9mm. My .380 came in from Cabelas while I was on vacation.

txpolecat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    The first (and only) gun I've ever shot in .380 was a 'belly gun' as my pops called it.

It was a real small subcompact, shitty sights and about half an inch of barrel.

Once we took it out to a deer lease with a mag full, and we tried to hit some prickly pear ears at 10 feet. And Missed Every Shot.

Havent dreamed of wanting to shoot another one since, although my experience was the perfect storm, so to speak. :P

Tired Retired

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    DFW Area
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members