Where to buy plated bullets?

In the past, I've gone to the shows in Tucson & Phoenix to buy plated bullets in .32, .380, 9 mm, & .45 ACP; but with things being so crazy these days, I can't be sure I'll find what I want at the shows. That would be an expensive & unproductive venture, so I'm looking for suppliers (preferably out-of-State) who will ship to me in lots of 1000 or so.

I'd welcome any suggestions; please note that I'm looking for plated bullets, not lead, and not FMJ.

Thanks in advance,

Rich

djspump2003

Oct 19, 2008
Austin
There's always midwayusa.com with either berry's plated bullets or ranier plated bullets.

Also try montanagoldbullet.com - you have to buy by the case of around 3500 or so, but that knocks the price per thousand down to something reasonable.

philbo

BANNED!!!
Jun 16, 2008
Houston
In my experince the follwoing can often beat Midway and others.

Berrys recently dropped their lead surcharge, and with a $50 order you get free shipping:

http://www.berrysmfg.com/

TJ Conevera can often beat Berry's on the same product. He often has FMJ in stock at close to or less than plated price on some bulltes. Always dependable:

TJCONEVERA.COM

Precision Delta also sells lead and FMJ bullets in popular sizes, and shipping is included. Minimum order is 2k bullets, but can be combined calibers:

Untitled Document

Major Woody

Sep 12, 2008
Cabela's carries Berry's and save the freight charge. Hopefully after the ad valorum tax is over the suppliers will start buying again.

CJS3

Nov 30, 2008
Katy
The last time I bought from Berry's, they had waved the lead surcharge. They don't charge shipping on orders over $50.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members