• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    For the present, I have my 870 tactical stood in a corner just one step away from the bed. Until I can think of something better......

Ditto for my Mossberg 590, but I have to think its not such a good idea to have it in plain site & feel it should be less visible to anyone who just walks into the room......

Gonyea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    MCB Quantico
    Ditto for my Mossberg 590, but I have to think its not such a good idea to have it in plain site & feel it should be less visible to anyone who just walks into the room......
    Then drape a t-shirt over it;)! No one just noncholantly walks into my bedroom without my permission, and if someone unexpected walks into the room by suprise that should be the first thing they are greeted by at the door.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Then drape a t-shirt over it;)! No one just noncholantly walks into my bedroom without my permission, and if someone unexpected walks into the room by suprise that should be the first thing they are greeted by at the door.

Well, it is in a gun sock & can't be seen from the doorway, I was just thinking about if anyone were to get past my 130# GSD while I was out & then I walked in on them......I guess I would have worse things to worry about then.....:banghead:

Gonyea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    MCB Quantico
    There is always a what if. That is why your house should have guns and extra mags in every conealable nook and cranny not to mention you should carry your shotgun with you at all times. Lock an Load

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    There is always a what if. That is why your house should have guns and extra mags in every conealable nook and cranny not to mention you should carry your shotgun with you at all times. Lock an Load

I do....all except walking around with the shotgun, lol....;)

Jeff-Tex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Mesquite
    Mine has a rubber chicken on the end of it, so if someone walks by they just see a rubber chicken on a stick and they're never the wiser. It's also a surprise to the burglar when a rubber chicken comes flying at them with a slug in the beak.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Mine has a rubber chicken on the end of it, so if someone walks by they just see a rubber chicken on a stick and they're never the wiser. It's also a surprise to the burglar when a rubber chicken comes flying at them with a slug in the beak.

glockrocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I want that setup Denzel Washington had in that move 'Training Day', It was a shotgun hanging from the bottom of the bed from a rotatable clamp. But in the mean time, in the corner next to the bed is fine.

Howie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    In the bedroom closet hanging under my robe/w back up shells in the pockets.

Just needs racking for some buckshot on deck.

awmp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    Any pics of your shotgun setup? Curious to see what ideas are out there.

7+1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    im not going to tell my set up.i don't know your houseshold,but if there are kids don't hide them.if they want to see them,show them,teach them saftey.its nothing more than a tool.who is behind it is what matters.they will be less likely to go looking for them when u are not around.

Top Bottom