Where to Post a Job Opening

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
Forum Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
San Antonio
I need a receptionist. I figure none of you buckets of sunshine want that job so I need to post it somewhere.

Do any of you have experience with or suggestions for sites to use? Indeed? Zip Recruiter? Monster?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
I need a receptionist. I figure none of you buckets of sunshine want that job so I need to post it somewhere.

Do any of you have experience with or suggestions for sites to use? Indeed? Zip Recruiter? Monster?
What services do you want the company to provide you with and how much are you willing to pay?

Unless you’re hiring a ton, it ain’t worth it for a small business like yours. In your shoes, if I need somebody right now, I’d call a temp service and buy yourself 30-days to find a word-of-mouth-referred receptionist.

Otherwise, I’d call Workforce Solutions Alamo and post my job on the Texas Workforce Solutions site.

Fishkiller

Well-Known
Jul 22, 2019
Frederickburg
Way back when I did the hiring and firing I used a Temp Service for receptionist, mail room etc. You negotiate a price with the service and they send you a person that is supposed to meet your requirements. You usually have to pay the agency for a set time period. You pay the agency and no hiring until the 30 or 60 days have passed. If you do not like the person simply call the agency and ask for a replacement anytime is the agreed upon time frame. Of course if you keep rejecting they may cancel the contract. Anyway it is a easy way to test out a person.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads