• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I need a receptionist. I figure none of you buckets of sunshine want that job so I need to post it somewhere.

Do any of you have experience with or suggestions for sites to use? Indeed? Zip Recruiter? Monster?
    ARJ Defense ad

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I need a receptionist. I figure none of you buckets of sunshine want that job so I need to post it somewhere.

JauntyShrillCob-size_restricted.gif

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Do any of you have experience with or suggestions for sites to use? Indeed? Zip Recruiter? Monster?

What services do you want the company to provide you with and how much are you willing to pay?

Unless you’re hiring a ton, it ain’t worth it for a small business like yours. In your shoes, if I need somebody right now, I’d call a temp service and buy yourself 30-days to find a word-of-mouth-referred receptionist.

Otherwise, I’d call Workforce Solutions Alamo and post my job on the Texas Workforce Solutions site.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Way back when I did the hiring and firing I used a Temp Service for receptionist, mail room etc. You negotiate a price with the service and they send you a person that is supposed to meet your requirements. You usually have to pay the agency for a set time period. You pay the agency and no hiring until the 30 or 60 days have passed. If you do not like the person simply call the agency and ask for a replacement anytime is the agreed upon time frame. Of course if you keep rejecting they may cancel the contract. Anyway it is a easy way to test out a person.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Way back when, I got ahold of a couple of local specialty/trade schools when I needed a Draftsman trainee. Ended up hiring a fairly well qualified kid a few weeks later. Might work for you.

Top Bottom