• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Jake

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Gardnerville, NV
    Here's my diesel... '85 F250. It's old and beat up from doing a lot of work. Just how a truck is supposed to look.
    2498557524_6b617e2977.jpg

Down and dirty! Love it.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    I have a 2006 Ford F250 Super Duty crew cab short bed with 6.0 diesel. I love the Tow Command transmission. I pull a 14k lb 5th wheel to Colorado every summer and up and down mountain grades are no problem. I get 11-12 mpg pulling the rv and 19-20 mpg highway.

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    View attachment 3233
    2003 F-250 superduty lariat with 7.3 powerstroke. Only real modifications are the front replacement and a 60 gal. auxiliary tank in the rear.
    She enjoyed pulling rice burners out of the ditches all around Lubbock over winter.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Its been raining over here, as soon as it clears I'll gets some more pics. The Toyo's are the best money I've spent on tires. I had Coopers before just to much noise! I'm going to take it up to Tahoe this weekend I'll get some pics!

Can't wait!

How do those Kore spring ride? I'm just sitting on a spacer kit and stock shocks. I'm really tempted by their Leveling kit. Heck for $400 and assuming shipping isn't a rip off, new springs and Bilstein 5100s is a great deal. I wanted the Carli springs but them along are $440.

Big Jake

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Gardnerville, NV
    I love'em! Kore's ride is great and the handling is great!! Both Kore and Carli are great rides, I went with Kore becuase they do a lot of desert racing over here (Vegas to Reno) and that is some of the nastiest, barren land a round. I know Kore ship's UPS ground, the shipping was not to bad. It's a lot of weight!!

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    I have a 95' F-350 with 347K on the clock and it is still my daily driver. I am getting close to the cross roads of do I put a lot of money into it or move on to another vehicle.

For all of you Powerstroke drivers Ford Powerstroke Forum is a great site for Ford owners.

Craig

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    My 02 crew 7.3 is in the driveway with 128k and change on it. I drove it today today to pick up a 30 pack. I needed something heavier that the F-150. HAHA!

Top Bottom