Gunz are icky.
    1985rvsil5njgjpg.jpg

RED!

RobertTheTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Central Texas
    I like them all except orange. I cannot eat orange M&M’s. Orange M&M’s are wrong. They should have not made an M&M that has the same name as a fruit and it not taste like that fruit. That’s just wrong as rain.

So who all separates their M&M’s into separate color piles and eats one color at a time? Don’t be bashful.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I like them all except orange. I cannot eat orange M&M’s. Orange M&M’s are wrong. They should have not made an M&M that has the same name as a fruit and it not taste like that fruit. That’s just wrong as rain.

So who all separates their M&M’s into separate color piles and eats one color at a time? Don’t be bashful.....

My wife feels that way about the blue ones. She refuses to eat them and mourns the light brown ones that were sacrificed to make room for blue.

Personally color matters not to me. The best tasting ones are the ones I steal from Trick-or-treaters. Stand there and cry you little beggar. Tears enhance the flavor.

What did you get for Halloween? A free life lesson.

RobertTheTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Central Texas
    The best tasting ones are the ones I steal from Trick-or-treaters. Stand there and cry you little beggar. Tears enhance the flavor.

What did you get for Halloween? A free life lesson.

Some day a future presidential candidate will quote this as the basis for his economic policy.

Do you take pot shots with your B.B. gun at the ones whose candy you didn’t steal? LOL :-D
    That’s the only way to handle them. Pellet gun for the biggun’s.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

Stolen from the internet.

RobertTheTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Central Texas
    And then people wonder why people go nuts and kill others, maybe it's the M&M's.

I don’t know about you, but my M&M’s are horrible freaking shots. I have ran every drill imaginable. Bill drill, 1-5,5-1 drills, presidential/mod drills, and nothing .
    I can’t even get my M&M’s to achieve a proper zero, even when give them match ammo.
    I’ve tried it all. Ninja Stars? Sliced themselves in half. Nun chuks? Just smashed themselves. Poison darts? Shot their M&M buddies dead. They just don’t have the natural killer instinct is what I’ve settled on. The previous poster must be using Chernobyl M&M’s cuz my M&M’s ain’t killin’ nobody.

At least not in a conventional, ordinary way you’d imagine an M&M killing someone.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    ....Orange M&M’s are wrong. They should have not made an M&M that has the same name as a fruit and it not taste like that fruit. That’s just wrong as rain.

Not an M&M expert, but I'm pretty sure you can find a fruit that has the same color description for all the other colors too. Bananas, grapes, strawberries, etc.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

Stolen from the internet.

Somebody needs a job.

Top Bottom