DK Firearms

Which gun is least likely to get taken away by the government?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Till someone proposes a magazine capacity ban that doesn't exclude internal magazines.

If they take some, they will eventually take then all. Liberals also like to use "John Wayne" as an insult so I don't think the connection would help.
    Hurley's Gold

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Gun bans will not work in our Texas. Proof - how many people do you know that would turn in their guns.
    Disclaimer - I don't own any firearms and never have. If I did I would completely follow the law no questions asked.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't own any, I just repost pictures I find around the web and claim they're mine.

bigbigtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2013
    Cowtown
    Gun bans will not work in our Texas. Proof - how many people do you know that would turn in their guns.
    Disclaimer - I don't own any firearms and never have. If I did I would completely follow the law no questions asked.

Agreed. They won't be getting pellet guns... Good idea to have one in your BO vehicle or refuge...

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    When the AWB was enacted they listed all of the weapons by name. They did not say AR-15, they listed model number by manufacturer. The list was pretty thorough, but they would have to list about a 1,000 new models that have appeared since.
    Having a mill, and a good supply of bar stock would go a long ways to making what was needed....

dsukid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Amarillo
    The one that is smoking after firing all its ammo. But seriously to answer your question directly it really will not matter, they don't want you armed at all.

bigbigtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2013
    Cowtown
    The one that is smoking after firing all its ammo. But seriously to answer your question directly it really will not matter, they don't want you armed at all.

Just look at Ukraine (Crimea). I believe guns are illegal there and the 20,000+ troops just rolled in. And new "elections" announced..

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That can veer in to a whole nother thread discussing whether or not the majority of Chimerans really want to be part of Russia. And if they do, should other nations intervene to do anything about their democratic choice to join with Russia.

I don't imagine people who have walked in to sniper fire with a sheet of tin for cover would suddenly sit by and let Russia take over if they didn't want it.

Better to look at what they went through with their old government, getting picked off by snipers while they fought back with bricks and a few air rifles.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Just look at Ukraine (Crimea). I believe guns are illegal there and the 20,000+ troops just rolled in. And new "elections" announced..

Not true. They just have to be licensed to own, transfer, possess, etc. a firearm. But hell, you can open carry with that license so it's even better than some of the laws here in jolly ol' Tejas.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Come an' take it!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLtOhZ1FLkXCDslv3jYraFyd-WaLYDL_N1wt_mOEkAGAsMPRia.jpg

Top Bottom