• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There is one pistol, that I highly suspect my first ex-wife stole when we separated. A S&W 686-3 Midnight Black with a 4" barrel. One of those rare unicorn pistols. A black finish over stainless steel. Only 5000 of these were manufactured in 1988.

I have searched the various gun auction sites for years and I have yet to see one for sale yet.
    Gun Zone Deals

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I guess if you were ever into DA revolvers, they didn't seem that bad. The trigger was a little strange with the reset positions and subsequent trigger pull weights. The weight of the pull wasn't that drastic. Only a pound or two diff.

I like mine, but I wouldn't go by another one. Only got it in the first place bc GT Dist had some agency sell backs for stupid cheap. They were .40 S&W, but mine was unissued (read 'New').
    I almost picked one up from there myself. They had those and several 59 series Smith's for under $400 at the time. I picked up the Smith 5906 instead.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Browning BLR in 358 WIN - nice rifle, very nice. Thought the ammo was too expensive, what a stupid reason to sell it.

Browning Citori Lightning Grade 12 ga - M only O/U ever as I recall, bad move to sell, should have given it to my son.

Marlin 1936, 30-30 WIN - just a beautiful rifle in excellent condition, Guy I sold it to on GunBroker said it was better than I had described. Should have kept it.

Mossberg M44, 22LR, U.S. Property marked -Sweet shooter one of the most accurate guns I have ever owned.

Remington 870 Wingmaster (bought ikt in the early 1980s, sold in late 80s or early 90s after getting married, never sell a gun after getting married because you need cash - you will regret it)

Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle, serial # 583xxxxxx - I miss it sometimes and other times am happy I sold it.

SKS, Norinco - I'd sell it again, at 10 to 20% less than today's prices and still make a decent profit above what I made when I dd sell it.

SKS, Yugo (x2) - I'd only sell one of them this time and keep the other as a spare for the one I still have.

Charter Arms Explorer II - Eve if it was a jamamatic I figure by now I would have figured out how to correct that.

MP-5 - The one I was issued at work years ago. Would have been nice to have been able to purchase it and keep it when I retired; I'll keep dreaming.

Top Bottom