• ...and so much more!
  • BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    Oh...and the Para GI Expert.
    Along with 3 CMC 10rd mags that were stolen with it, out of my truck, on the way to the range, the day after I got it back from having a WC trigger and a full profile bushing compensator fitted & installed, before I ever got to try it out.

Highly unlikely, but I hope my 'smith screwed the pooch on the work and it blew up in the thief's face.
    Venture Surplus ad

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Meh, none of them and there's been plenty.

I have replaced a few that left for various reasons but don't have any family heirlooms so never got rid of any of them.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Remington Sportsman 78, .270 cal.
    Smith & Wesson #422 semi-auto .22 cal.
    Rock Island 1911, .45ACP

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Sturm Ruger KS411N, stainless, 44 mag, 10 1/2" barrel, Super Blackhawk, had a trigger job done on it. That was a sweet shooting gun.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    So many have come and gone through my hands over the years. Several times, usually when moving, I trimmed down to the 50 or so I thought I couldn't live without.

Probably the one I regret the most was a Remington 760 Carbine in .308 This was the first centerfire rifle I purchased for deer hunting here in Texas. A coworker then and I purchased 10 of these, and pieced together a nice one for each of us, and sold off the rest.

It wasn't until after I traded it off that I learned that these were a special run made for Texas Department of Corrections. Have never seen one since.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Pre war Model 70 30 Gov presentation- awarded to me for winning the USMC Edison Marksmanship Trophy. Anyone who has experienced hard times will not ask why I sold it , and if ever in the same situation again I would sell it again! Family first!
    Been through that many times. Some hurts don't heal, but you do what you have to at the time.

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    I’ve sold a few over the years, but no real regrets.

Lost a bunch in a divorce, and there are several that I would like to have back. Department issued S&W model 66. I bought it when we switched to semi autos. I’ve thought about buying another one, but the attachment is more sentimental than anything. Wouldn’t be the same gun.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Federal Arms FA-91 - an HK91 clone with a cast receiver that had an integrated Weaver rail on top (not sure why they didn't go 1913, but whatever)

My first CZ-75 Compact

The Sig 220R-DAK that I owned when I got married - I might be one of the weirdos who actually really liked the DAK trigger, and feel it was too short lived.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    The half dozen or so. Norinco SKS’s I bought, shot the crap out of then sold when hard up for cash.

The one I miss the most is the Sig P220 that had custom work done to it. Traded for a 300 Blk upper. I could shoot the circle out of a Dr Pepper can logo with it. Which confirms my status as a moron.

Last edited:

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    The half dozen or so. Norinco SKS’s I bought, shot the crap out of the sold when hard up for cash.

The one I miss the most is the Sig P220 that had custom work done to it. Traded for a 300 Blk upper. I could shoot the circle out of a Dr Pepper can logo with it. Which confirms my status as a moron.
    I had a P220 TACK DRIVER, now that prices are dropping I may get another. I feel your pain;)

Top Bottom