• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U235

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Pflugerville
    Well I'm finally fedup. Despite the recommendation from my local Walmart guy (coming in every morning), after 2 weeks I have not been able to secure any ammo. For some reason there is like 15+ boxes of Blazer brass .40SW that has stuck around for 3+ days.

Anyways, the wasted time is getting annoying. I decided to try and buy a case online and just wait for it to come whenever it comes, but it seems none of the places I've looked at are even taking orders.

Are there any reputable shops that'll place a backorder. I'd like to get the ammo within a month or so, but am willing to pay up-front for it.

I'm looking for target 9mm and .45.
    Gun Zone Deals

U235

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Pflugerville
    FYI, I went ahead and placed an order at Cabellas for 1k 9mm, 1k 45. Their prices weren't that bad for Wolf :(

$209 for 1k 9mm
    $299 for 1k .45

I've been paying $20/100 and $30/100 respectively at Walmart (WWB). The prices seemed better than ammoman and Widener who wouldn't even take a backorder.

U235

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Pflugerville

hk boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I too placed an order with ammonitiontogo.com last sunday
    i haven't gotten a confirmation that ammo was shipped
    their web site says 4 to 5 business days delay and my order is "in process"
    the only FMJ 9mm ammotogo has is some Romainian stuff
    i guess beggers can't be choosers

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I ordered my ammo on palmettostatearmory.com and jgsales.com on the 30th of march. 2k .40, 10k 22lr, and 300 12g 00buck. They both said it was about an 8 day delay before they shipped out. I'm hoping it'll be there on wed. when I fly back in to IAH. I've got 5 new guns waiting for me when I get home.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I was gonna use ammunitiontogo originally, but after shopping around I found better quality and price combined on .40 and they didnt have 22lr in stock. Of course, you have yours and I'm still waiting....(sigh)...not that I'm there to enjoy it if it did show up, but it would be nice to know it's already waiting.

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    I have purchased from just about every major online supplier out there. I would place on B/O with whatever one that actually takes a back order and as long it meets your requirements for pricing and give you some timetable for delivery.

Top Bottom