• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    My buddy has an MD08 - not a bad RDS but he had some issues with the dot disappearing from time to time.

I've had great experiences with a Vortex Sparc. They now offer a Sparc II...

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Just put a PA Mini on my plinker 10/22. I'm impressed with the accuracy and ease of use.

10-22-PA-opm_zps7a5f8fc7.gif

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Greg, is it on a riser mount? I'd maybe get one instead of the trs. I'm just wondering of the extra.cost is worth it. Can you bring it to dietz?
    No it's not, thought that I was going to need one after the 1st time I shot it, but realized that I had some room to move it forward on the gun. I will bring it along with me to Dietz so you can shoot it. I think the extra $$$ is worth the cost (and I'm a tight wad) due to the fact that I have put them on AR's, 10/22's & a shotgun with no issues at all.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    No it's not, thought that I was going to need one after the 1st time I shot it, but realized that I had some room to move it forward on the gun. I will bring it along with me to Dietz so you can shoot it. I think the extra $$$ is worth the cost (and I'm a tight wad) due to the fact that I have put them on AR's, 10/22's & a shotgun with no issues at all.

Cool. I am thinking for my 10/22 I want the compact scope primary arms makes. I think it zooms to 5x. It'll look nice with a butler creek folding stock.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom