• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgedmond

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Spring
    In reading my previous reply, it sounds kind of flip - I didn't mean any offense by it.

A little background - I listen to GunTalk every week and every week Tom Gresham mentions how many people get chain emails warning about this bill urging them to take action. He then says to save your fight for the important bills and ignore this one for the reasons mentioned in my previous reply.

The bad thing is that this is real House bill, so if you use Snopes or something to check it out, it will tell you that it is not a fake email. This leads even the skeptical types to continue to pass it along.

rosebud99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2008
    rio grande valley- harlingen
    It always amazes me when these idiots think that stricter laws are going to effect illigeal activities....they cant even keep up with the laws they have now....all this would do is screw over the honest people trying to be safe in there life...

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I can't believe another thread that mentions Blair Holt hasn't been closed already.

How dead does dead have to be? The funny thing is, and no disrespect meant, those that bring it up present themselves as very concerned about gun rights, yet BH seems to be brand new to them. It's continuing to make gun rights supporters look silly every time someone brings it up in a blog or off-beat media and people take it hook, line and sinker.

If something is brought to your attention that appears to be a threat, take 5 minutes to research it.

Top Bottom