Haitian whips....

maxresdefault.jpg

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    So horses are OK for running down criminals in Central Park, but not on the Texas border (according to the MSM.)

Screw that.

If the commiecrats had let Trump shut down the border, or if Dementia Joe had even the tiniest concern for the welfare of this country and shut the border, we wouldn't be in this situation.

I'm so sick of the libtards in the MSM ragging in Texas. GTFO and let Texas take care of it's citizens.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Apparently the TX StateTroopers are being excoriated by Mayorkas because they were “whipping” Haitians with their reins. In reality- the reins were used to control the horse. It’s frucking fake news. Unbelievable. Wasn’t another recent thread talking about evil??
    I thought that was for Canadian Mounties :roflfunny: or park rangers!

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    That's shocking.
    Apparently some people are still on Fakebook.
    My little town has a facebook page that everybody (not me) friends for local news... My neighbor keeps me informed on important stuff.
    Screenshot_20210923-104237_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20210923-104300_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-104300_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20210923-104414_Email.jpg

Attachments

• 20210923_104509.jpg
      20210923_104509.jpg
      65.3 KB · Views: 56

tonyt79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2017
    Lavon
    OMG. Newsmax just reported that Psaki said the Biden administration has now banned the use fo horses by the BP.
    How much insanity can you pack into nine months, anyway? I guess it's limitless.

It’s ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Apparently the TX StateTroopers are being excoriated by Mayorkas because they were “whipping” Haitians with their reins. In reality- the reins were used to control the horse. It’s frucking fake news. Unbelievable. Wasn’t another recent thread talking about evil??

It was the border patrol people.

I do NOT and did not see anything wrong with how they were trying to do their job while they were ON their horses and TRYING TO CONTROL the chaos on the border.

ONE MAN - ONE HORSE scattered here and there against all of the people aka MOB aka illegal aliens rushing the border!

The horses can get spooked no matter how well trained they are and the agents were doing their BEST from what I could SEE on my OTA - free tv reception news and from the news off of the WWWeb.

I am NO horse expert but I do know people from back east and out here who own and ride horses. A few of them bred them and raised them for money too.

Old Lady Cate
    PS: I support our BORDER PATROL AGENTS and I think that they need all of our support that we can give them too.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom