• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well Wednesday is the middle of the week! It should deserve it's own thread, well just because! The theme is whiskey. All things whiskey. Jokes, songs, or dirty Irish limericks! Whatever!

A song about whiskey from a favorite band of mine.

Another song about whiskey, by Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss. Excellent song.

Chris Stapleton.

DK Firearms

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Abraham Lincoln:

Tell me what brand of whiskey that Grant drinks. I would like to send a barrel of it to my other generals.

Mark Twain:

Too much of anything is bad, but too much of good whiskey is barely enough.

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure for.

Pocket
    A guy walks into a bar and orders a shot of whisky. He gulps it down and peeks into his shirt pocket.
    He then orders another shot of whisky, gulps it down and peeks into his short pocket.
    He orders a third shot and does the same thing. After the sixth shot, he asks the bartender for the bill, pays and starts to walk out.
    Curiosity gets the better of the bartender and he says to the guy :
    "Excuse me, but I noticed that every time you drank a shot, you kept looking into your pocket. I was wondering what's in your pocket.
    " The guy slurs, "Well, I have a picture of my wife in my pocket. I keep drinking until she starts to look good."

A man walks into a bar. Bartender asks what'll have.
    Man replies "A Beer and a shot of whiskey before the trouble starts".
    Bartender shakes his head and gives him his drinks.
    All night, each time the bartender asks for his order the man says "A Beer and a shot of whiskey before the trouble starts".
    Finally the bartender asks the man what trouble he's talking about.
    The man says "Give me a beer and I might just tell you".
    The bartender replies, "Sorry, you've had your limit for the night".
    The man says "Ohh, now the trouble starts"..

The following conversation took place at McDonalds between a stoned guy and a clerk.

Guy: “Can I have a McChicken sandwich, a pack of 20 cigarettes and a bottle of whiskey please.”

Clerk: “Sir this is McDonalds.”

Guy: “Ok sorry, I meant McCigarettes and McWhiskey.”

The perfect martini starts with pouring gin, vermouth, and olives into the trash where they belong.

DRINK WHISKEY!!!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It used to make me puke, too. Then I realized that you didn't have to drink the whole bottle like a beer.
    A couple of the guys I worked with where alcaholics. First one taught me vodka had no smell & was fine for drinking on the job. The other one pointed out brown liquor has additive or is barrel aged. It's been a lot of years of gin & vodka. I also found high proof moonshine & Everclear never makes me sick.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Here is a fact about whiskey that most people who drink will not admit; nothing good has ever came from drinking whiskey or any other alcoholic beverage.

Top Bottom