• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    To memorialize Marvin's legendary build..Cody is building a new one.
    Im freaking excited to see it.

Note: There will be some of you who claim you don't know who Cody is..or his YouTube Channel WhistlinDiesel .
    I'd bet money that his videos have be shared or discussed here before so just take a second ...open up another tab and read up a minute if you need to.

1000021239.jpg

1000021240.jpg

Target Sports

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I noticed the upload yesterday but didn't watch it. I might now for the Killdozer reference. Cody makes some interesting videos but the "break and trash everything" schtick gets old after a while. Good on him though, he seems like a legit guy and his backstory of growing up in a strict religious environment to where he is now is interesting.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I noticed the upload yesterday but didn't watch it. I might now for the Killdozer reference. Cody makes some interesting videos but the "break and trash everything" schtick gets old after a while. Good on him though, he seems like a legit guy and his backstory of growing up in a strict religious environment to where he is now is interesting.
    Like many youtube creators , the guy learned how to make literally millions by making sometimes dumb and often destructive videos .

I also don't like the asshatery but he has done some cool crap
    The Kill Dozer should be awesome

Last edited:

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    WhistlinDiesel is a stupid, ignorant, disrespectful piece of scheiss. I first heard of this dolt after somebody stole from him, and he made a video about it (???) and refused to file a complaint (???). Then he destroyed a Model T Ford for no reason, which puts him on the level of the dolt that crashed a pre-WWII airplane for YouTube views and went to prison for his trouble.
    These people are the worst of society. Stop watching them, and damn sure stop promoting therm!

Eli

Top Bottom