Join TexasGunTalk

White Guy Wins Election By Making Voters Think He's Black

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hoji, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Hoji

Hoji Bowling-Pin Commando

May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
  2. Hoji

Hoji Bowling-Pin Commando

May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Dupe, sorry. Still hilarious.

3. Kennydale

Kennydale Active Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    I thought this was really interesting, and says a lot about Voters and their perceptions of who is electable. I posted this on another forum, Got 3 positive remarks and one questionable (The Questionable commented "THIS THREAD WON'T GO FAR"). Sad, when you take a stand for Constitution, G-d, family values, true equality you get branded as something less than human.

4. Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin Active Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    What's funny is I saw this on a couple other "non-biased" media outlets and they're actually holding him at fault for being deceptive, he never actually claimed or said "hey I'm a black guy". The so called "experts" weighed in and concluded it was not based soley on race, they added that the board had been in disarray for some time and that was a contributing factor. That's all on the voters and no one else, period.

5. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Nice. Using racism against the racists. The other guy is just pissed because he got beat at his own dishonest game.

6. mikeofcontex

mikeofcontex Active Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    It shows where the racism is.

7. Mic

Mic TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Let's ignore the racism thing and pretend that had nothing to do with it. So, they voted for a man that lived near us and a man that was endorsed by somebody else. Perhaps if they (the voters) had voted for that man because he believed in cutting this, changing that, or shifting financial resources here or there, then they wouldn't be in this situation.

What on earth would the politically correct people of the world say if some white candidate said "This isn't fair - he beat me because he made people think he was white."? I'm thinking the world would be in an uproar.

8. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Active Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    Obama has been convincing people he's black for years. I say good on him for using the liberal's playbook against them.

9. Younggun

Younggun Doer of Deeds TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lol.

10. poolingmyignorance

poolingmyignorance Active Member

May 30, 2011
    houston
    Here maybe this illustration will help clarify the dynamic we're witnessing.

Attached Files: