• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I've often ponder how anyone could face their family each day and continue to lie so much, is a job any job that important then ones own dignity, morals, values, trust, corny, old fashion perhaps but when I go I prefer to do it with a clear mind, don't have much, worked hard my entire life, never ask for hand outs, but if had to deceive folks on a daily basis I would rather be poor.
    Not difficult for a petulant little bitch like Carney.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Is it just me or have others detected a turn to Left recently by TGT members?

That's just silly. Because someone is civil towards one who holds an opposing view, that is considered a sell out? Just because the other side does it, does not me we (opposing side) need to stoop to their low level tactics.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    That's just silly. Because someone is civil towards one who holds an opposing view, that is considered a sell out? Just because the other side does it, does not me we (opposing side) need to stoop to their low level tactics.
    There's a big difference between being civil to others and agreeing with others. The Left turn I'm referring to is not that people are civil to those holding an opposing view, they're AGREEING with them.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    There's a big difference between being civil to others and agreeing with others. The Left turn I'm referring to is not that people are civil to those holding an opposing view, they're AGREEING with them.

Yep, that makes sense. But who here is agreeing with them? Not me for sure, and if that was inferred it was misinterpreted.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    He's got his panties in a wad because he misinterpreted Allen's post that basically said not to knee jerk and come off like a moron when you're talking about (or using guns).

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    He's got his panties in a wad because he misinterpreted Allen's post that basically said not to knee jerk and come off like a moron when you're talking about (or using guns).
    That's only partially true, any wadding of my skivvies was more in response to the responses to Allen's post...and other threads.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Yugoslavia related thought...I am increasingly feeling like im a minority in my own country and I dont just mean by race.

BHO has already appointed someone else to lie for him.
    Unfortunately, ObaMao has deservedly earned the title of "Divider-in-Chief".

bowserb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Houston, TX USA
    Didn't George Stephanopoulas turn that job into a big career with ABC? Being a dem public liar is a full time audition for the mainstream commie-press.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Didn't George Stephanopoulas turn that job into a big career with ABC? Being a dem public liar is a full time audition for the mainstream commie-press.

Yes he did and he continues to be an Obama apologist. That is blatant bias and the only ones that don't get it are the left wing which can't see the forest for the trees and think... "Oh he's such a cute little guy and has a nice suite, he must be respected" BS. He's an ass.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Calling carney a weasel is a grave injustice to weasels

profound thinking about stuff

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I can't say that I blame him for leaving. I wouldn't want the job of covering for a lying POS like Obama, either!

Flash

Top Bottom