• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Language has meaning. Clearly, you define it to your liking.
    hmm, they keep ignoring the dual account thing... interesting.
    Now, was I referring to "they" as in the TGT staff, or "they" as in your dual personalities? As you can clearly see, it's ambiguous.

Look back at my post, I never used the word terrorist.. I used the word terror:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/terror

As in intense fear... like when they are confronted by an armed "victim"

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    hmm, they keep ignoring the dual account thing... interesting.
    Now, was I referring to "they" as in the TGT staff, or "they" as in your dual personalities? As you can clearly see, it's ambiguous.

Look back at my post, I never used the word terrorist.. I used the word terror:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/terror

As in intense fear... like when they are confronted by an armed "victim"

OP title "White Male Gun Owners Compared to Terrorist's" So, unless you are on a thread voyage elsewhere, that is what the OP was about.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    OP title "White Male Gun Owners Compared to Terrorist's" So, unless you are on a thread voyage elsewhere, that is what the OP was about.
    Do you always agree with every word in the OP of a thread when you reply to it?

I guess a short lesson in English is in order.
    In literature, it can be referred to as parallelism. I used a different form of the same word mentioned in the original post. That parallel does not indicate that I fully agree with the subject of the story, only that there are aspects of it that one could use to come to a conclusion. The conclusion I was alluding to was that while "we" are not terrorists by definition, someone who felt they were a target (i.e. a criminal) who feared law-abiding armed citizens could come (albeit erroneously) to the conclusion that those who cause them fear are terrorists. In doing so, I made an inference that the subject of the story the OP was in fact a criminal inasmuch as he is afraid of law-abiding gun owners. While correlation does not necessarily indicate causation, I believed it to be a humorous exercise response to the hyperbole of the subject of the original story.

Now, are we ever going to address your doppelganger accounts? I'm just going to keep bringing it up.

Last edited:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    awesome.jpg

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Its always some self loathing polesmoker who writes this crap. If you hate being white, fine go off yourself otherwise STFU. No minority is going to be your best friend just because you showed the world how much of a twat you are by crapping on your own race.

And Taylor Swift looks like Napolean Dynamite

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Did anyone notice in the recent Portland incident that a white male Anitifa type was cursing a driver for being a white male?

upload_2018-10-15_15-45-23.jpeg

Reactions: MTA
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom