• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Let’s see ...... if you create a welfare state for 200 million and make the other 130 million pay the bill, could it possibly have any effect on the evonomy?

Reactions: gll

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Meh!!! I sleep well at least as well as I ever did. Why Because I don’t read up on all this bullshit and let it bother me I have enough real problems already.;)

I think that the value of my paycheck dropping substantially constitutes a “real problem”.

Hell, bags of dirt went from $1.67-$2.27 in the last week. We go through a lot of them at work. That means less profit overall and those raises I got last year won’t be likely to happen again any time soon.

But sure, inflation is just bullshit and won’t have any real world effect.

I was bitching about this happening when people were all wet in their britches about the first stimulus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    I was bitching about this happening.....

Only THIS? Hah.

All kidding aside, many of us that have good-paying jobs and watch the dollar fluctuations daily have known about this for a long time. When it comes to money, most people that are poor remain poor because they don't know how to make their money work for themselves.

I would hope that most of us with some sense have refinanced their debt where we could and moved (more and more worthless) cash to precious metals by now. The value of money today and yesterday; is inherently worth more than it will be tomorrow.

It is worrisome and a sad state of affairs that more Americans are not complaining. Most are complacent with the few "pity" bucks in their bank (that vanish over a few days), and completely ignoring inflation consequences.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    This means they plan on printing massive amounts of more money.

Funny, when I was on Reddit I posted about inflation a few months ago and I got hundreds of down votes and told I had no idea what I was talking about

I’ve since stopped looking at Reddit (not just because of this LOL)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    It is all by design. In order to make a global currency the dollar must fail and fail on a massive scale. We are seeing the dollar purposefully being undermined and idiots on the left cheering along the way as long as they get their crumbs from the .gov.

The losers vastly out number the winners in society and the left capitalizes on the stupidity of the masses and their jealousy of the financially successful.

In the end, losers will ALWAYS BE LOSERS, nothing the .gov can do will change that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom