• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I voted against Cornyn in the primary. I don't particularly care for him. That being said, I did the early voting and voted straight Republican. No way in hell I want a Democrat in power in any office. Especially right now.
    Cornyn may be a RINO, but that is still worlds better than a full fledged Dem.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    The democrats vote in unison but the republicans don't. Susan Collins important for Gorsuch? Where is Romney? Where was McCain? So yes, even with a majority that doesn't mean that republicans can pass anything.
    A la health care reform. Dems can be counted on to stick together. Republicans cannot. The whole reason this election is a question right now is because the Repubs had a triumvirate. - House/Senate/White House - and couldn't get shite done. What a shame.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I guess you don't understand that having a majority means having a majority. Or do you just like moving goalposts?

I guess you don't understand how seniority works in the senate and going from a long time senator to a newbie will not help at all.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    When faced with no other option, voting for a marginally useful idiot (Cornhole's vote comes in handy on occasion, a la Senate confirmations) is better than voting by omission for a totally useless dim ...

Will vote for him, but will pinch my nose when his name comes up, just to keep his RINO stink out ...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Hegar is not well regarded in the rescue community.

She is riding a false narrative of her own creation and her own benefit, with fables such as this...

As for her claims that PEDRO 16 "wasn't engaged in the fight," then how in the hell did were they awarded the MacKay Trophy presented by the USAF for "the most meritorious flight of the year" by an Air Force person, persons, or organization?!?

Her recollection of the events and accusations of cowardice are pure fiction.

Cornyn is far from perfect, but he is a helluva lot better than her!

Top Bottom