[
    DSCF1096.jpg
    Military Camp

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    Good job getting the kits as they stopped importing them.;)

Yes sir, I figured they would either ban the kits or the kits would dry up one day. So I picked up a couple just incase. They also baned the factory barrels as well I think? So even if you could get a kit, you're looking at someth without a barrel or a Green Mountain non chrome lined barrel. Personaly I don't mind the non chrome lines but prefer the chrome.

Texas Patriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Spring
    Okay, I'll admit it. I'm an AK junkie. I have more than I can remember with a couple of kits to put together and still want more. I'm really sick, the disease is dangerous. But I do like it. :p

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    Recently got an AK-74 Paratrooper model. An absolute BLAST to shoot! I can't take any pics right now cause I'm on the road.

I'm not going to lie, I've been a straight forward AK47 guy for years. But when my friend picked up an AK74, I had to shoot it. And that thing is a hoot The recoil is next to zero and the ammo is dirt cheap ATM.

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    Hows that Saiga shoot?I have seen them for cheap and want to get a .308 version.

Mine shoots ok, its better than my Mini14,but nowhere close to my AR15. It is a fun little gun to shoot. Everyone is converting them into AK's but I'm just leaving my the way it came. If I wanted another AK I would buy one.

Top Bottom