• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    Here is my Bushmaster liteweight, just use it for general purpose Hogs, coyotes and urban terrorist.
    MYGUNZ003.jpg

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    toddguninsurance004.jpg
    mac79912,El Paso,DPMS a15 carbine.I get all my toys from budsgunshop and other accessories from magpul or ace.

Slotback

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    I am iron sight man. I don't really want a lot of gizmos hanging off of my AR. However, I will admit to wanting to add an after market rail so I can mount my flashlight if necessary.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2008
    Who are you? Where? What do you have? Where do you shop for toys?

1. I am me of course!
    A. I'm in Katy.
    III. A rash.
    *. Toys R Us.

I like AR's.

I have a couple of RRA's.
    RRA1.jpg

AR5.jpg

A Bushy
    Bush.jpg

A DPMS
    DPMS.jpg

A PWA
    pwa3.jpg

And some unassembled Superior amd Stag lowers.

Some of these have Stainless barrels, chromed barrels, and just carbon barrels. Some have RRA 2 stage match triggers, some have 1 piece drop in McCormick single stage. Most have back iron sights and a few different optics like Aimpoint and EOTech and C-More.

AR's are great to mix and match parts with.

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    I got two, a Bushmaster varmit model that had been personalized and a RRA upper midlength on a DPMS built on lower. At the moment I'm working on a third, just bought the stripped lower the other day. Thinking about starting the upper off with a VLTOR VIS and then really getting carried away with everything else.

As for the rest:

Currently wandering back and forth between Houston and Dallas as needed for work. I tpyically buy most my stuff from private sales, gunshows or off the internet. Rarely do I buy AR parts from a storefront unless a wild hair while window shopping.

Malladus

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    The Girl and I are attending the Official AR15 Junkie Week Annual Celebration at Camp Perry this week and next. She starts with USMC Junior Shooting Clinic Friday.

Should be about 1200 junkies here over the next 10 days. TA, The Girl was commenting about your collection on the drive up today. She was admiring your collection. I reminded her that some people actually get out now and then and shoot their AR's. :p She'll put about 500 rounds downrange for record and ranking.

My credit cards and I will be on Vendor's Row. Please send me some scissors.

Top Bottom