Who as Makarov's (or other 9x18mm variants) in stock?

glick88

Apr 14, 2013
I live in Killeen, Tx and have been trying to find somewhere I can buy a Makarov or other 9x18mm variant.The few places that have the firearms in stock are asking outrageous prices for a used/surplus firearm.Anyone got a lead on where a guy can find a decently priced makarov?

rogue_drummer

Mar 25, 2013
Cash America Pawn runs an online gun auction. The Maks are going for a pretty good price. Here's the link:
Auction Arms - All Categories

I paid $325 for mine - the Russian civilan model with adjustable rear site - at a local gun show. Only one there I saw. I think the days of buying a decent surplus Mak for $100 - $150 are gone however.

Good luck.

glick88

Apr 14, 2013
Cash America Pawn runs an online gun auction. The Maks are going for a pretty good price. Here's the link:
Auction Arms - All Categories

I paid $325 for mine - the Russian civilan model with adjustable rear site - at a local gun show. Only one there I saw. I think the days of buying a decent surplus Mak for $100 - $150 are gone however.

Good luck.
I hope not. I've found some at circle10ak.com for a decent price but from what their customer service rep says they are in fair condition and running out fast.

Whisky

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jan 27, 2013
I bought 3 Bulgarians (1976 builds) from Bud's Sporting Goods for $269 each - just sent 1 of 'em back yesterday - it would chamber, fire, eject and chamber the 2nd round but wouldn't fire the 2nd round - "felt" as tho the trigger was "disconnected" and I didn't feel like troubleshooting it or taking it to a gunsmith - the other 2 shoot great (I've also had a Suhl, East German (1963 build) for years and it's one of my favorite handguns)

he's a good fellow to work with - also going to reimburse for the 1 I sent back - might contact him and ask for an alert should he get others

glick88

Apr 14, 2013
I'll have to shoot them a email and check into that. I've heard nothing but good things about buds gunshop. I've been contemplating on buying a Chinese type 53 from them, if they get any makarov's in stock i might have to order them both.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members