Gun Zone Deals

Who as Makarov's (or other 9x18mm variants) in stock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glick88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    I live in Killeen, Tx and have been trying to find somewhere I can buy a Makarov or other 9x18mm variant.The few places that have the firearms in stock are asking outrageous prices for a used/surplus firearm.Anyone got a lead on where a guy can find a decently priced makarov?
    Military Camp

qwiksdraw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sachse, TX
    Although currently out of stock

Grabagun.com Century Arms BULG 9X18MAK Blued Online Gun Store

you can still try

button_signup.jpg

rogue_drummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Cash America Pawn runs an online gun auction. The Maks are going for a pretty good price. Here's the link:
    Auction Arms - All Categories

I paid $325 for mine - the Russian civilan model with adjustable rear site - at a local gun show. Only one there I saw. I think the days of buying a decent surplus Mak for $100 - $150 are gone however.

Good luck.

glick88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Cash America Pawn runs an online gun auction. The Maks are going for a pretty good price. Here's the link:
    Auction Arms - All Categories

I paid $325 for mine - the Russian civilan model with adjustable rear site - at a local gun show. Only one there I saw. I think the days of buying a decent surplus Mak for $100 - $150 are gone however.

Good luck.

I hope not. I've found some at circle10ak.com for a decent price but from what their customer service rep says they are in fair condition and running out fast.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    I bought 3 Bulgarians (1976 builds) from Bud's Sporting Goods for $269 each - just sent 1 of 'em back yesterday - it would chamber, fire, eject and chamber the 2nd round but wouldn't fire the 2nd round - "felt" as tho the trigger was "disconnected" and I didn't feel like troubleshooting it or taking it to a gunsmith - the other 2 shoot great (I've also had a Suhl, East German (1963 build) for years and it's one of my favorite handguns)

he's a good fellow to work with - also going to reimburse for the 1 I sent back - might contact him and ask for an alert should he get others

glick88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    I'll have to shoot them a email and check into that. I've heard nothing but good things about buds gunshop. I've been contemplating on buying a Chinese type 53 from them, if they get any makarov's in stock i might have to order them both.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom