• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Like the title says, I am looking for some place local ( I'm near Conroe) that has Ramshot Tac in stock. None of my local shops that I know of handles the Ramshot brand. Doesn't even have to be in stock right now, just somewhere I could keep an eye out would be nice.
    Capitol Armory ad

Stumpnav

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    The Ramshot web page has a drop down menu in the upper right corner that you can search by state. Unfortunately you are both out of luck for anything local.

Im in the same boat. I try to stock up when we go to any of the 'big cities'.

Powder Valley also carries Ramshot.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    It doesn't make since for me to order it, since I'd be paying as much in hazmat fees as I would for the powder.
    I looked on their web page, and it mentions 10 ring in Houston. I have heard of it, but never been. It is quite a ways away, and traffic would be a nightmare.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Best thing you can do is come up with a list of powders that will suit your need and just keep looking and looking and looking. Just try and find every possible powder choice for the load you want to roll. Eventually somebody will have a powder in stock that fills a need. Took me forever to find the two powders I have so far but they fill my need, IMR 4895 for 223 (and other rifle cals when I get more) and W231 for my 9mm.

Top Bottom